Tuesday 18 September 2018

Some poems from 'till claimed', (published by Veer Books)






  

abounding

(in)skin of none/
embers     final

& the balk of
despair’s cleft/ obscene

the dregs the taste of swollen eyes 
(O)piated

the fields close around the throat of fist I/

left to scarring

redolent
of the breath irredeemable

trading bone dice

for shadow’s bound & winds to know

I spy/ kaleidoscope
the infinite

I am of the none/ stun abounding








writhing

breath(en) fall

atrophy of meat/

din of the malign bones

all shorn
asked of

tears that the dead do not ponder

asked of the spasm

break lest you’ll ever answer

fallen/ earth(en)
sky alone will not save nor the futile heart of it

rat’s teeth in a gullet gallery the meat hooks sway

raw as carcass kisses of the night 
(said again)

I writhing        in the

shit of it






subtle as


I
in/
abattoir

subtle as subtle butchery
I-teethed to the steel
as if to/

fallen caress of sky’s erupt

cadaver of
abyss of stitches


I
in/
abattoir

fallen caress of sky’s erupt

as if to
subtle as/ subtle butchery
I-teethed to the steel

abyss of stitches
cadaver of



"till claimed" is available here
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The introduction by Lee Beckworth to 'in dim forgotte(n)/ Incunabula Media

  Negtropics of Imaginary Cruising/ A genealogy of flows of intensity In Dim Forgotte[n] by Michael Mc Aloran Michael Mc Aloran/s latest tex...